to support the Joy of Learning, Deliberation, and Change
+421 252 925 016
The goal of the project is to include the topics of development in the curricula at selected universities and to build the internal capacities through:
- Developing conditions for including objectives, principles and topics of development education in the curricula of selected universities,
- Strengthening internal staff capacities at selected universities in the field of development and peace education.
The project will result:
Output 1: Goals, principles and topics of development education are considered in university curricula,
Output 2: Internal academic staff of selected universities gains expertise in the field of development and peace education and become ready to use new teaching methods and tools.
These results will be achieved through the following activities:
1.1 Winter school of development and peace education,
1.2 Study material for the Winter school,
1.3 Simulation blocks,
2.1 Training of lecturing skills for the teachers and graduates at universities,
2.2 Lunch seminars for the teachers and graduates at universities,
2.3 Internships for university students.
Publications published within the project:
- Hodnotové strety hrou (manual for lecturers and university teachers)
- Riešenie konfliktov v rozvojovom kontexte (study material for a piloting university course: Conflict Resolution in Development Context)
- Winter School of Development & Peace Education.pdf